Halloween doesn’t get as much eCommerce credit as some other holidays.
But in honor of Halloween day, here’s a pretty neat infographic from Nextopia that showcases various tidbits of information on Halloween-related eCommerce. Some of the key stats are below, and we also included the infographic itself.
- in 2013, Americans spent $6.9 billion on Halloween costumes
- 41% of Halloween shoppers buy Halloween-related goods online
- almost a third of consumers look for costumes online
- Halloween is the #4 holiday for eCommerce
- over half of shoppers will look for Halloween decor after the 31st