Maintaining SEO during a site redesign and migration is no small task.
We previously looked at some factors that will affect SEO during a site redesign. As a follow-up to that, here are five steps you can take to mitigate some of the negative effects of the actual site migration.
1. Make your menus, navigation, and content crawlable
2. Set up your redirects correctly
3. Inform search engines of the changes
4. Don’t forget about the basics
5. Measure and analyze your data
For many more details in a handy, printable format, check out our white paper below: