At Echidna, we know that learning directly from our users is the best way to inform & build great experiences. The UX Researcher is accountable for defining, planning and conducting user research and delivering insights to the internal user experience, business development and marketing organizations. Ultimately, your work will facilitate key decision-making to help Echidna create great consumer experiences for clients of various industries. Working with the VP of User Experience, you will actively participate in establishing and innovating the user research practice, integrating it into the project development process, and communicating insights with the rest of the company. Ideal candidates must be user-focused, flexible, self-motivated, and able to work on a wide variety of projects. The UX Researcher must have strong communication skills, knowledge of latest industry best practices and trends, and have the ability and willingness to rapidly acquire domain knowledge.
This position is based in Minneapolis, MN.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Work with stakeholders and UX team to identify and prioritize research needs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Develop creative approaches to solve for complex research goals
- Design and conduct a variety of research studies on web and mobile products (including but not limited to ethnographic, usability, heuristic evaluations, benchmarking, focus groups, surveys, concept testing, etc.)
- Synthesize and evangelize research findings through creative and actionable written reports and oral presentations
- Work closely with product management team on the development of new product concepts
- Experience prioritizing work based on timelines and business objectives
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with clients and other external business contacts
Desired Skills & Experience
Echidna delivers innovative eCommerce solutions, helping clients meet their immediate goals and achieve long term success with continued engagement.
Based in Minneapolis, New York & Bangalore – Echidna, Inc is a digital services company that specializes in user experience design, multi-device development, and custom services for businesses across the world. We combine the strategy & creative imagination of an interactive agency with the diligence & tenacity of a technology solutions provider. With leadership experience in retail and user experience at Sam’s Club, Best Buy, Anthropologie and others, Echidna is looking for a passionate individuals to help take us to the next level!