The Sr. Director of Technology will provide thought leadership and project support for Echidna's global client base. You will be engaged in multiple aspects of key projects including sales and solution definition. You will operate in a high-touch role with clients and prospective clients, helping them understand technology and providing thought leadership to define technology solutions to help their business grow.
This position is based in Minneapolis, MN.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
– In partnership with Sales Directors, directly engage with prospective clients during sales activities
– In partnership with Client Partners (relationship managers), directly engage with clients to define technology solutions
– In partnership with Project Managers and offshore architects, directly engage with clients to troubleshoot implementation issues
– In partnership with Division Heads, directly engage with technology partners (i.e. third party platforms) to maintain technology acumen and direct aligned technology road maps
– Maintain current, relevant knowledge of digital technology
– Maintain current, relevant knowledge of key technology platforms that Echidna specializes in
– Provide technology architecture know-how, especially related to complex systems and system integrations
– Strong presentation, writing and effective client relations skills
Desired Skills & Experience
– Relate and articulate business models, business operations, and user experiences to technology
– Cross platform application experience (web, mobile, apps)
– Ability to create and refine technical system diagrams and documents
– Positive, can-do attitude with high level dedication
– Knowledge and passion with digital technology, ecommerce technology, architecural design principles, web standards and best practices
– MUST be proactive with a collaborative spirit
– Contribute to the passion, culture and growth of Echidna
Echidna delivers innovative eCommerce solutions, helping clients meet their immediate goals and achieve long term success with continued engagement.
Based in Minneapolis, New York & Bangalore – Echidna, Inc is a digital services company that specializes in user experience design, multi-device development, and custom services for businesses across the world. We combine the strategy & creative imagination of an interactive agency with the diligence & tenacity of a technology solutions provider. With leadership experience in retail and user experience at Sam’s Club, Best Buy, Anthropologie and others, Echidna is looking for a passionate individuals to help take us to the next level!